Biller, Sachs, Raio & Zito Divorce Resource Library
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is it right for me?
- Yes, if you want a dignified, respectful resolution of issues and are willing to concentrate on reaching solutions rather than assessing blame.
- Yes, if you want to co-parent in the best interest of your child(ren) and protect them from the negative impact of a bitter divorce.
- Yes, if you want to maintain communication and a working relationship with your former spouse.
- Yes, if you want to make decisions about your financial future and parenting rather than having a stranger (Judge or court official) make these decisions for you.
- Yes, if you want your divorce issues addressed in a private office rather than a public courtroom.> What is the difference between collaborative divorce and litigation?